Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Mkay...

Ok. I mentioned in the last post that I read voraciously...Well since I started this blog, I've made it a habit to visit random blogs also listed on blogger.com. There's this nifty little window on the blogger homepage that shows recently updated blogs. Well I just clicked on Glen's Weblog in the recent update window and found this as one of his posts:

Singularity Summit Writeups
ZDNet
Responsible Nanotechnology
Down the avenue
All found using Blogger Web Comments. Hooray, something I wrote was useful!


Glen is an English-born Australian (Melbourne) who works as a UI Software Engineer at Google. Pretty cool find as he has lots of cool updates to Goggle and the blogging software being developed

I was really glad I tumbled on this...The link ZD Net contains a lot of good stuff for bloggers and news hounds not to mention the write up on the Singularity Summit piquing my interest! Also looking first at Glen Murphy's site and then ZD Net, I realize how far I still have to go in learning web design and how much better connected I need to be. I would like to actually be writing about material as or before it happens (research is all fine and dandy, but I want a STORY!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home