Saturday, October 27, 2018

Greetings and Salutations...

Well, it's been a long time since I last posted here, perhaps it's time to breathe life into this space, once again. I tried for a while at STEEMIT, but I got frustrated with the editing tool and constant server issues. There are far fewer bells, whistles and perks here, but it's something... I feel like I'm going to explode when I'm not creating and writing. My Twitter Ready:_Player_One_Sean (@Sim427): has been a release valve for at least 10 years, but it's not nearly enough! Photography has been fun, but also falls short on expression manifestation
My html is rusty as hell... Gonna need a refresher. Be back later. Grrr

1 Comments:

At Sat Apr 06, 02:02:00 PM MDT, Blogger pratik said...

very nice. try this website

 

Post a Comment

<< Home