Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Islamic Crisis

I caught an interview of Walid Shoebat on Hannity and Colmes last night and was interested enough to try to learn more about him. As I was going through his site, I came across this interview he did on CNN.

I thought my eyes were open to the danger of Islamic Facism. I'm kind of a paranoid guy who imagines a lot of worst case scenarios...I'm a bit of an alarmist, this I will admit. Sadly, I think I underestimated the breadth and scope of the current situation. If Mr Shoebat is to be believed (and I do believe him) and every Palestinian child is put through this controlled indoctrination program, and all of the Madrasas are just like this, then there are hundreds of thousands of highly trained, extremely disciplined soldiers all over the world simply waiting to be activated. This army may only enjoy support from a paltry 1% of Muslims world wide, but that 1% of 1.5 million is still 1.5 million people actively helping, organizing, supplying, and funding them. The entire infrastructure of oil rich nations like Iran and Syria support these militants and help to promulgate the ideology that spawns them.

How do you educate an entire region of the world after they have spent generations being indoctrinated with anti-semitic propaganda like this? If that sample is indicitive of the material children are being fed, it's no wonder the Palestinians don't want peace. This skewed history mated with Wahabist Islam has conceived an evil bastard with no other purpose but to kill Israelis, Americans and anyone else who gets in the way of its spread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home